1,098 results
All reviews cookies double tree front desk fire pit great hotel up to date st louis upon check fitness center bed was comfortable gateway center air conditioner indoor pool porter conference coupon honors
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am a frequent business travelor and the DoubleTree in Collinsville is the best value in the area. The employees at the front desk are awesome and are always friendly and accommidating. I would recommend staying here for all types of travel.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Because we enjoy road trips, my partner and I compare every hotel with a bed and breakfast, which usually isn't fair. The service, food, and ambiance of most chains feel sterile. But the Collinsville Doubletree was really different. There is so much texture to the décor, so many flourishes that most corporations would consider unnecessary expenditures. And I can sincerely say that this was the friendliest housekeeping department I have ever encountered at a domestic hotel. At one point, the good manners of a group of employees who were talking by the elevator made me shy in my flip flops and jeans. They made me want to dress like a grown-up, to exploit the weekend as a chance to put on finer clothes, to be the person I always hoped I'd be. I know that my family, in town for a wedding, was certainly impressed with the venue. Please extend my heartfelt gratitude to their gracious staff.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The only thing I could think of that might be of assistance to someone traveling with a disability is if you would make the beds in few rooms that aren't so high up in the air whem transferring from the wheelchair to the bed...

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor. I do apologize that we did not fully meet your needs and will discuss with our team how to handle this in the future. Again thank you for your time

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Excellent room, great breakfast, excellent service and Starbucks coffee in the lobby! The bed was extremely confortable with two kinds of pillows - firm and soft. However, I woke up at 3am when the temperature reached 69 when the thermostat "lost communication" with the HVAC in the room. A little expensive but worth it!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are delighted that you ejoyed your stay. I do apologize about the temp issue and will follow up with my team to address the issue. Again thank you for your time.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The wife and I stayed at this hotel whilst visiting family. It was not an unpleasant stay but the room was always very humid. Not sure why it was like this, it did rain one of the days, but it always stayed consistently dank in the room. The stay was pretty good besides that, there was also a messed up shower head but not a big deal. Might look for something else, unless the deal is good.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor impression we have made. We do our best to provide quality service and hospitality to very guest and we regret this was not your experience. We will use your comments as we continually work to improve and hope you will stay with us again should you return to our area in the future