1,073 results
All reviewscookiesfront deskdouble treefire pitgreat hotelup to datest louisfitness centerbed was comfortablegateway centerair conditioneromeletindoor poolporterelevatorconferencecoupon
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Excellent room, great breakfast, excellent service and Starbucks coffee in the lobby! The bed was extremely confortable with two kinds of pillows - firm and soft. However, I woke up at 3am when the temperature reached 69 when the thermostat "lost communication" with the HVAC in the room. A little expensive but worth it!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are delighted that you ejoyed your stay. I do apologize about the temp issue and will follow up with my team to address the issue. Again thank you for your time.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The wife and I stayed at this hotel whilst visiting family. It was not an unpleasant stay but the room was always very humid. Not sure why it was like this, it did rain one of the days, but it always stayed consistently dank in the room. The stay was pretty good besides that, there was also a messed up shower head but not a big deal. Might look for something else, unless the deal is good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor impression we have made. We do our best to provide quality service and hospitality to very guest and we regret this was not your experience. We will use your comments as we continually work to improve and hope you will stay with us again should you return to our area in the future

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Service is inconsistent. For other chains, I would've rated it average, but I expected more from a Hilton Hotel. Watch out if they're having a special event. If they're busy because of the event, they feel it's an excuse to slight the other guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations and will review your comments with our team . Thank you again for your valued feedback.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I came here for The National Baptist Convention and I enjoyed everything they had to offer. The front desk was friendly, I got a cookie upon checking in, and my room was very comfortable. The employees were very hospitable and the food was delicious. I spent 3 days here and I loved every minute of it. The location was great, right by the highway and close to many restaurants. Throughout the weekend we had several things to set up and Nick was very attentive and very nice. He helped me and my husband above and beyond by helping us set up our computer and explained how he did what we needed help with. Overall I definitely will be coming back next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay and the great feedback. We truly enjoyed having your group stay with us. I will pass the kind words on to Nick as I know this will make his day.
Again thank you and we look foward to hosting your group again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Easy check-in and check-out. Very large comfortable rooms. Excellent night's sleep. Breakfast buffet offered a variety of food choices. This is very important when you are trying to change your eating habits.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the DoubleTree breakfast during your stay and were pleased with all the of variety and options for travelers. We hope that when you are in the area again you will choose to stay with the DoubleTree.