1,073 results
All reviewscookiesfront deskdouble treefire pitgreat hotelup to datest louisfitness centerbed was comfortablegateway centerair conditioneromeletindoor poolporterelevatorconferencecoupon
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Service is inconsistent. For other chains, I would've rated it average, but I expected more from a Hilton Hotel. Watch out if they're having a special event. If they're busy because of the event, they feel it's an excuse to slight the other guests.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations and will review your comments with our team . Thank you again for your valued feedback.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I came here for The National Baptist Convention and I enjoyed everything they had to offer. The front desk was friendly, I got a cookie upon checking in, and my room was very comfortable. The employees were very hospitable and the food was delicious. I spent 3 days here and I loved every minute of it. The location was great, right by the highway and close to many restaurants. Throughout the weekend we had several things to set up and Nick was very attentive and very nice. He helped me and my husband above and beyond by helping us set up our computer and explained how he did what we needed help with. Overall I definitely will be coming back next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay and the great feedback. We truly enjoyed having your group stay with us. I will pass the kind words on to Nick as I know this will make his day.
Again thank you and we look foward to hosting your group again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Easy check-in and check-out. Very large comfortable rooms. Excellent night's sleep. Breakfast buffet offered a variety of food choices. This is very important when you are trying to change your eating habits.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the DoubleTree breakfast during your stay and were pleased with all the of variety and options for travelers. We hope that when you are in the area again you will choose to stay with the DoubleTree.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had good expierence. Good location and easy access to highway to St.Louis. Great on site restaurance "Porters" excellent food and dining expierence. Need to offer some kind of breakfast option even if just fresh fruit cold cereal or pastries with coffee or juice, other than that would recommend staying and the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. There is a misconception about driving to St Louis from Illinois and we are glad that you found it to be an easy experience. I will also discuss adding addtional breakfast options going forward with our ownership. We appreciate your feedback and hope when you are back in the area you will choose the DoubleTreee.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very nice hotel and staff, great breakfast option. I would definitely stay here again. Stayed for business, both the hotel room and meeting room used was well kept and taken care of. Staff were attentive to any requests made.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with Tripadvisor.
We appreciate the kind words and your feedback. We hope that when you travel back to the St. Louis area that you will continue to choose DoubleTree as your hotel of choice.