1,073 results
All reviewscookiesfront deskdouble treefire pitgreat hotelup to datest louisfitness centerbed was comfortablegateway centerair conditioneromeletindoor poolporterelevatorconferencecoupon
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place may fool you on the outside, but the inside is very nice, the accomodations are great, and Porter's steakhouse is superb. It has a nice bar and really everything you could want, and it is convenient to everything...highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Nice hotel but we had trouble regulating the heat/cool. Had to call at 3am to get someone to look at it. They did come right away. Did not think he could fix it but incidentally did and brought us a fan in the interim. Also they did not offer a discount for college families. All other Hilton Hotels in the area do but this one did not. Shame on you.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The service was very good. I had a problem with a pet having in the room before us --- not the motel's fault, but I'm highly allergic to dogs and cats and you cannot prevent people sneaking in their pets. However, we were moved to another room. An employee helped us move and also got me a soda pop to help clear my breathing passages. Another thing, the fire alarm went off early Saturday morning and the crew at the motel handeled the situation effiecently and carefully. Very good. My only complaint was that the toilet was not clean. The bowl was clean, but around the outside and the back it was VERY dirty. Sitting in the tub it was very noticable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Everything was great, the only thing missing is a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The hotel is really upscale at a reasonable price. I will be staying here again.The only thing missing is a breakfast bar, but the hotel has a wonderful restaurant. Entering the hotel it feels like a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was having a pretty good week and each evening I do not get back to my Hotel until late 9:30 to 11:00 pm.......I believe it was Wednesday evening I got back to my Hotel to find my Door had been open (ajar) all day, but someone, I am assuming housekeeping. I was extremely leary to even walk in my room, not knowing who might be in there. I approached my room and seen no one was in there, and then I immediately went down stairs and told the front desk. THey told me they would address it and they gave me a copuple free breakfast coupons. Needless to say I was not very Happy and this is not the first issue I have had staying at this double tree.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business