“Doubletree Collinsville”

Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Collinsville
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Nice spacious rooms and pool. I thought the black-out curtain was a little thin because it didn't really block out the sunlight. I wanted to eat in the restaurant, but didn't because I thought it was too expensive for a hotel. Staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Overall, it was a nice place to stay.

1  Thank Rick H

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Hotel was the main hotel for a soccer event. The rooms were nice.

However we were awoken around 5 am to a mouse that had fallen into the garbage can under the desk. Mouse was not happy. Family even unhappier to share the room. We were given free tickets to overpriced breakfast.

Reconsidering our stay in a Hilton property in Nashville in two weeks.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and promise the situation has been addressed

Reviewed September 16, 2013

the only problem was with my next door neighbor who decided to have a loud conference call starting at 5 am. He also got up twice before that and the rooms are not adequately soundproofed. The front desk was very attentive. The staff was nice. The room was livable.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Nice hotel and close to eating places. Nice running trail close by. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would have like to have had access to a bible. Used my iphone instead. Staff did offer to provide a bible. Nice evening ammenities, free appetizers and drinks for a limited time period.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel and staff far exceeded our expectations. The rooms were spacious, clean, and quiet. The only issue we had during our stay was quickly resolved by the front desk. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the St Louis area. Minutes from the Arch, Busch Stadium, and Anheuser Busch.

1  Thank Elmer G
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I made reservations for a "King" bed but when I arrived to check in they said there were no "king" beds left because they were very busy. So, I had to take a "Queen" bed instead. I was too tired to argue ... Not sure why my reservations were not honored. They did comp my breakfast for my stay though.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I like to stay at this hotel when visiting my daughter at SIUe. It is about 5 or 10 minutes south. There is a beautiful courtyard, and all the amenities one needs including a swimming pool, small fitness room and a restaurant. This time my adult kids and I went to a miniature golf place right in the same area and we had a blast. There is a little waterpark in the same area too - within walking distance.

1  Thank Sue M
Travelers also viewed these Collinsville hotels
Drury Inn St Louis Collinsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Collinsville - St. Louis
Days Inn Collinsville
Days Inn Collinsville
#7 of 11 in Collinsville

Been to Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis

Address: 1000 Eastport Plaza Dr, Collinsville, IL 62234-6103 (Formerly Holiday Inn)
Location: United States > Illinois > Collinsville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
#2 Romantic Hotel in Collinsville
#2 Family Hotel in Collinsville
Price Range: $95 - $144 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis 3*
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Collinsville-St. Louis is located in Collinsville, Illinois just outside of St. Louis. The hotel is located next to the Gateway Conference Center, a premier event space. Downtown is just a quick drive and Lambert St. Louis International Airport is 30 minutes away. Guests can enjoy a freshly baked DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis Hotel Collinsville