1,073 results
All reviewscookiesfront deskdouble treefire pitgreat hotelup to datest louisfitness centerbed was comfortablegateway centerair conditioneromeletindoor poolporterelevatorconferencecoupon
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Checked in late after the Cards game. Very nice lobby and helpful staff. Drove around the back to park by the pool to park cause the lot was crowded. The room was very nice and well decorated. I liked the carpet in the room and in the hall. The only drawback was the 3 room service trays in the hallway when I checked in we're still there at 8am. Thee breakfast was good and the server was very friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Glennie W
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel MANY times & each time is fabulous! LOVE the warm cookies at check in...the kids can't wait to get there because they always remember them (me too!! lol) Beds are very comfy (which is VERY unusual at a hotel) and staff is very friendly! The only downside is the size of the bathrooms, they are awfully small:( Breakfast is great, they will make custom omelettes that are delicious!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lkaso06
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The help at this hotel are can do people. great value for the money Also on Wed night the manager offer free drinks in bar and some small finger food. Every one at the hotel wants to help you... The Res. in the hotel is Porters... Make sure to try the stakes and Bread. Bread is backed each day. Some of the best bread you will ever have.

Room Tip: Back and facing trees are quite., Wed Night FREE drinks 5 to 7
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ted e
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and will pass on your great comments to the rest of the team. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here for two weeks on business. Staff was friendly and of course received the cookie upon check in. Found the room to be clean although the bathroom seemed a little small compared to the size of the room. Wireless internet was fast and breakfast was good served buffet style in the attached porters steakhouse. Not many great eating options nearby other than the steakhouse, although conveniently located near the highways to get in and out of St Louis.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Phoenicianite
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel as well as your experience at Porter's.
Again thank you for your comments.

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Usually very good but the gal who checked me in was abrupt and dismissive. The internet did not work in my room and when I alerted the staff they seemed surprised. Meanwhile I contacted tech support who indicated that other rooms were having problems and that a tech was coming out the following day (after I left). I would think the staff should know spent hit like that. Silly me.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Tenjed25

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with Trip Advisor. I wanted you to know that I have followed up with your concerns and apologize for the way they were handled. We hope that when you are in town again you will give us another chance. Thank you again for your time.