“amazing bbq”
Review of Smoke Pit Bar-B-Que - CLOSED

Smoke Pit Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I wouldn't recommend dining in during the months of July or August because they either have covered outdoor seating or a few indoor seats in a bbq restaurant that doesn't have central air. It gets HOT in there! I feel bad for the cooks. That being said, the actual food is amazing. The pulled pork sandwich is fantastic. Why drive over to St Louis when we have fantastic bbq 5 minutes away? My husband and I get this for a solid to-go meal every once and awhile & we're never disappointed.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Best beans this side of the country. Fast and courteous. Price was just right. You'll feel like you're down south on someone's front porch! Loved it!

Reviewed December 18, 2009

I lived in Memphis TN for 7 years, attended "The World BBQ Contest" every year. Had some fantastic BBQ there, so I know The Real Deal. This place would be in the top 3 or 4 of all world competitors, if they bothered to compete. No other place within 300 miles can touch them. Get the 1 and 1/2 pound pork steak and a side of ribs for a complete BBQ experience. Also, good value compared to other BBQ joints, ample portions for the price. Good side dishes as well, recommend the cole slaw, potato salad, and home made yeast dinner rolls.