“Good food.”

China Lin Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 80 Restaurants in Collinsville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Very good Chinese food. They speak Chinese a lot, but I don't mind because as long as the food is good and cheap I'm happy. Also I don't think they act rude on purpose it is just there custom.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Let me first say that I used think this was the BEST Chinese Carry Out in Collinsville but after a new owner took it over the food and customer service is TERRIBLE. For example the "new owner" has a very poor attitude and is very rude. My mother went in there to pick up food and was going to take my sister to the nearby park (Woodland Park) to eat and then play. As she was getting soy sauce and napkins she grabbed two paper plates the owner (female) had the nerve to grab those plates out her hands and say "no take plates!!" because she wasn't eating it there. Two paper plates may cost her 5 cents at the most and I have to say she made a very big mistake because I will not patronize this restaurant anymore. She will find out real fast that Collinsville residents do not like to go to an establishment and be treated in this kind of way.

1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Has awesome food with large portions at a decent price. Only downside is that it's small so I wouldn't bring more than three other people with you. Other than that I love this place, it has a friendly family environment. If your racist against people being multilingual don't bother coming you can expect to hear chinese when your not being talked to.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Collinsville, Illinois
Reviewed July 31, 2008

Average take-out. Large portions. Pricier than others.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook