“Amazing Calamari!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fazzi's

Fazzi's
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Collinsville
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Collinsville, Illinois
“Amazing Calamari!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Fazzi's has the best calamari and greek salad in the area. It is a small restaurant that can leave you feeling a little cramped when it is busy, but the food is always great. My only complaint is that after a big dinner service (such as when you are coming in on a Saturday night after 8pm), the waitresses are notably tired and a little cranky at times!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gjoob9

“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

You will have a hard time finding better fare within 20 minutes of here. They make one of the best steaks in the area, beating out any of the "steak" joints nearby. In all honesty having been here as well as Porter's, Fazzi's steak is just as good.

Also, the gyros are fabulous!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Greek food in Collinsville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fazzis is a great place for Greek food in the metro St Louis area. The restaurant is casual but the food is excellent. They have a nice wine selection along with an extensive menu and daily specials. I was here again last week for a girls night out. On a weeknight for a fairly early dinner there was no crowd and service was quick and efficient. No trip to fazzis is complete without an order of saganaki which is always our appetizer of choice. It is flambéed table side for some extra flare. The special on my most recent visit was a wonderful trout dish with lemon and capers. Absolutely delicious.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“The real deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

This place isn't anything fancy but if you like Greek food you'll like Fazzi's. This was a recommend of our hotel's front desk, and I'm glad we took their advice. I had a terrific mousaka with a glass of Chianti. The food and service was great and so was the value. We'll go out of our way to visit again if in the area.

Visited May 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

My cousin loves to dine here and thankfully invited my family to join him. Everything we ordered was excellent. The prices are very reasonable. Everything was fresh and flavorful. We will eat here again! The pastichio was the best I've ever had. The gyros was huge and only $6.99 with fries! My aunt had the burger and my dad had a greek salad. My son had the chicken alfredo. The portions were large and everything tasted great!

• Visited April 2014