“MMMM Fried chicken”

Ravanelli's
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Collinsville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Although it serves Italian food it also has some of the best fried chicken I have eaten. The desserts are fabulous and I believe they also serve seafood
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a family style restaurant. Moderately priced. The fried chicken is outstanding. All the food is very good, not gourmet but always reliably good. The desserts are worth the visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We've heard about this place for years and never went until yesterday..... we were still doubtful until the food started coming out... What a surprise!!! Everything was wonderful... we were a party of 4... some got the Chicken, some got steaks.... Im not a huge chicken fan but this was flavorful inside and out... The steak cooked to a perfect medium, tender and tasted great too......

The dinner salads were bigger than most dinner salads we're used to....

If you enjoy food and great tastes, dont fill up on the mashed potatoes!!! they'll fill you up in a minute...

I personally wasn't a fan of the Chicken n Dumplings ... they had a seasoning Im not familiar with so my brain wouldn't let me enjoy it... ha ha Everyone else liked them though.

Our server was fabulous!!! She was friendly, always there when we needed her, refilled drinks right away.....she even let us "try" one of the deserts.... "Thank You"

The bill for 4 of us was under $50.00.....I thought that was a very good price..... You get a LOT of food for an average of 12.00 per person....

Ill be back again!!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Simply put WOW! Great food and service. I had the house special there Chicken. I have saved this in my favorites as a must return.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We love to eat at Ravanelli's everytime we are in Collinsville. They have such a variety on their menu. It is a great place for family's. Everybody can certainly find one of their favorites on the menu.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place has turned into being a place that if I am within 5" miles of it I know where I am eating. I had the ravioli appetizer and they were good size and soft and really good. For the main course I had the pork chop dinner it was also really good. I then added on two pieces of chicken to have for lunch next day. Heated that in micro and just as good as everything else. Just saying if you're anywhere near here stop on and have a great meal.