“Wonderful Italian food at a reasonable price”

Scapa Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Scapa Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Chicago
“Wonderful Italian food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went with friends before going to a movie and had a great experience. Our waiter, Joey, was very helpful in making recommendations. We had a salad and the main course and the portions were large and very well prepared. I had a pasta special and my wife had the eggplant. I would definitely suggest going to this restaurant if you are looking for a good value in the Western suburbs for Italian food

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank RJWhiteSoxfan

“Do you have time to wait??”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We brought our family to dinner tonight - 9 of us. The check was over $350. Food was very good - not good enough to take left overs home though. Service was way too slow..... Reservation was at 6pm - didn't get out of there until 8:30pm. Long wait times were very disappointing for this type of restaurant.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank almost-retired-now
CHICAGO
“Love the atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I went to Scapa for the first time to celebrate my birthday. It was a very nice experience. I had made a reservation, and my boyfriend and I were seated in this private booth that was surrounded by a curtain. I loved it! It felt like we were the only two in the place! Well, except for the waiter. The service was good, and there were so many choices on the menu. The food was good; nothing exceptional, but good. I'd like to go back to try more of the menu items. The waiter gave me a complimentary dessert since it was my birthday. The prices were reasonable. I don't usually drink, but they had the absolute best margaritas there! I would definitely recommend this place to someone who likes good Italian food and a more reserved or quiet atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
Western Springs, Illinois
“Lots of kids”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Food was good and the menu is large with lots of options. Limited wine list for an italian restaurant though. Only issue is that we went at 5pm on a Sunday and it was full of families with tons of small children. Most were well behaved but there were moments...We will probably go back but after the family crowd has filtered out. Nice looking comfortable place, nice bar area.

• Visited February 2014
chicago, il
“Dinner at Scapa”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Went to Scapa with friends and had a very nice meal. It was quiet so we could have a talk and catch up. The food was excellent.

• Visited February 2014