“Business trip to kochi” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Nedumbassery
Hyderabad, India
“Business trip to kochi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

It is a proximate place to air port. City can easily be accessible with in short travel. When compared accomadation in city, it is quite place and tranquil atmosphere. I often visit cochinfor my business meetings. Ever since I experienced first time the quality hospitality, I continued to stay here to really to relax after a long day of work. The pool waters are well treated and hygiene is par amount. Forey is slightly compressed but well appointed within available space. Ambience is classic and contemporary . For dinner I rather suggest an AL-A-CARTE as buffet is a little impressive. It needs an improvement in terms of taste and presentation. May be my expectations are a little more as I m a hobby cook and a food connoisseur. Over all it a great hotel to hook on for all hospitality needs. Apt to mention air port pick up and drop are the consumer surplus in terms of economics and good for Consumer Satisfaction Index.

Room Tip: Air Port side are good for pass time.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lakshman_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, July 12, 2014

Greetings!

Almost all of our esteemed guests prefer our pool side area for its peaceful, beautiful & ambient surroundings. We consider it to be one of our USP's and your feedback only strengthens our belief, even further.

I have also passed on your feedback on the buffet aspect to our food & beverages team and as a result we have upgraded our offerings in our buffet. It will great to have you again with us and get your feedback on the upgradation done by us in terms of food & beverages offerings.

Lakshman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Excellent food, at most hospitality and heavely luxury...is that good idea of Holiday ....its Kochin Marriott :)
It was hot May but the cool staff and the hotel arrangement was pushing me to feel like its winter , and holidaying for winter:) with god grace it rained too to support all the efforts from staff.

Room Tip: Chekc for the Suit , for the best luxury :)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mr.Nilesh,

Greetings!

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time and effort in sharing your feedback and compliments of the hotel. The monsoons have picked up pace in Kerala hence it will be great if you plan to come back to enjoy the monsoons!

The encouraging words from you will definitely help us achieve higher standards of excellence.

Gandhinagar, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

5 minutes drive from Kochi airport . The Hotel provides complimentary transport from and to airport. It is a very good option if you have to take a morning flight . Rooms are very nice and clean . Staff is helpful .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bsingh1952
Lakshman_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Mr.Singh,

Greetings!

We are glad to note that the overall quality of service and facilities at our hotel measured up to your expectations. The encouraging words will help us achieve higher standards of excellence.

Frankston, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Lovely hotel. Effiecient and friendly check in. Comfy bed and very clean room. Buffet breakfast was great!
We got a hotel car for 5 hours & Fort Kochi is around 45 min away, so I would only stay here if I need one night between flights - otherwise I'd stay in Fort Kochi.
The only reason I have given 4 stars instead of 5 is because just before I checked out I bought a small can of coke from the bar near the reception area, as I was waiting in their lobby for a while after checking out....and it cost me Rs170! I found that quite ridiculous.
But I would definitely stay there again - I just wouldn't buy a can of coke!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lakshman_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We take pride in providing quality services in all aspects to our guests. Being 3 minutes away from the airport makes the whole process of catching a flight even easier. We are also very happy to note that you have decided to stay with us the next time you come to Kochi! We look forward to welcome you, again.

Ludhiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is an excellent hotel located very conveniently close to the airport. There is always a complementary car waiting at the gate for drop off at the airport (24 hrs).

Its as good as any five star with very construction and ambiance everywhere. The cafe is big and food is well spread out. I particularly liked their food. Both South and North Indian dishes were devoid of each other's influences which is rare. The restaurant manager was very courteous and social. Gave us recommendations and inquired about our stay and experience which was very nice.

I arrived for my check in at around 7:30 p.m. I had pre-booked my rooms through their website. But it seemed they had overbooked their rooms. After about 15 minutes of trying to find a solution to the issue, they upgraded me to a deluxe suite. I really liked the gesture on their part.

You have pool view from most or all of the rooms and a little on the downside is you also have room views from the pool. So you may have to keep your curtains drawn most of the time.

All in all its a wonderful hotel. You will get everything you expect from a Marriott or any other reputed hotel, plus a very convenient location, good restaurant, pool and gym. And the online rate I got was also very reasonable. I would be happy to stay here again. It will be my first choice if I have an early morning flight.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Prakash J, General Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to note that the team was able to provide you with a memorable stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel sometime soon.

Prakash
Melbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight I between flights and really enjoyed the experience. We were picked up and dropped off at the airport for free. Buffet breakfast was good and the pool (which we didn't get time to use) looked beautiful. Staff we're accommodating when we wanted to go into kochi for the day and arranged us a nice taxi. Would definitely recommend this place to others who are coming from or going to the airport - otherwise it is too far away from kochi.

Stayed April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thrilled that you and a pleasant stay and you were taken care by the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel during your future visit to the city.

Prakash
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have never seen many hotels around Cochin as very clean and tidy as Marriott Courtyard and i stayed there for a week and enjoyed everything they offered. The buffet breakfast was excellent. This hotel was up to its American Standard and may be far beyond many Marriott Courtyard hotels in the US... The staff was extremely nice and courteous . Hope they maintain the same standard for years to come and this would be my hotel of choice whenever i visit Cochin..

Room Tip: I stayed in second floor and was very comfortable
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Prakash J, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review.
I am happy to note that you you enjoyed your week long stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Ajay Sharma
Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nedumbassery
Kochi Marriott Hotel
#2 of 9 in Nedumbassery
The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
#7 of 201 in Kochi (Cochin)
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,883 reviews
Radisson Blu Kochi
Radisson Blu Kochi
#5 of 29 in Ernakulam
Crowne Plaza Kochi
Crowne Plaza Kochi
#1 of 3 in Maradu

Been to Courtyard Kochi Airport? Share your experiences!