Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport
$53
Hotel Airlink Castle(Nedumbassery)
$43
$42
Diana Heights Luxury Hotel(Nedumbassery)(Great Value!)
$45
Agoda.com
Atlas Airport Hotel Apartments(Nedumbassery)(Great Value!)
$33
$32
Ebenezer Plaza(Nedumbassery)(Great Value!)
$19
$13
Agoda.com
OYO 6665 Thomson Regency(Nedumbassery)(Great Value!)
$47
OYO 8396 JJ Residency(Nedumbassery)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmomo cafekochi airportdinner buffetspecial thanksindian foodlulu mallexcellent stayan excellent hotelspecial mentionexcellent hospitalitycourteous staffswimming poolrestaurant staffstayed for one nightmodern amenitiescomfortable stayan early morning flight
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had high expectations from marriott and i should say i was proven completely wrong , bad experience , poor facilities ( no mini bar food items) , improper / illogical communication ( i had demonstrated this in front of one of your executives in my room (108) ) , apathy towards customers etc. Top it all , i had booked a travel cab , the driver was a novice who did not speak even basic english , who did not know local direction , who did not know how to treat customers and top it all who did NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE , EG : in a 30 km drive switched off the car in 1st gear 5 times , i had to get down walk on the road to help him reverse the car , i banged my head atleast 20 times during the ride and when i eventually got back to the hotel i had a severe head spin - dizzyness. I do not blame the driver but i blame the hotel for not even thinking the basics such as assigning the right driver to right customer.

not to mention , i was late to my business meetings and take shoutings from my customer !

i told the hotel not to bill this horrendous travel experience and it was still billed !! ( so much for customer service ... )

Now coming to food - even before i ordered the hotel says " we will take 1 hour to deliver" , i replied asking " what will you take 1 hour to deliver" because i had not even ordered ! ( not to mention they anyways did not have what i wanted - boiled peanuts or boiled corn or boiled channa dal )
I ask for shaving kit , the room service guy brings me tooth paste , then i ask him shaving kit he brings me toothpaste & brush ( 2nd time , not a copy paste sentence) and 3rd time he gets me shaving kit !!! ( ????????? )
Hot water was not coming in the bathroom , bath area !!

over all veyr bad experience , marriott , ur spoiling the global brand equity !! i am gonna tweet / blog and post on facebook about this !!

now to the good part , some people were courteous to give me a room for wash & change for about 1.5 hours and complimentary internet for about 60 mins.

Having paid 5000rs the complimentary internet was nothing in terms of financial value !!

mine was a business trip on july 29th to july 30th

next time - strict no no !!

Vasan

Room Tip: dont take a room in this hotel untill they mature
2  Thank Vasan R
Prakash J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to pen your experience on Tripadvisor.

I constantly believe that we need to raise the bar and provide exceptional service to all our guest. We did not do so with your stay. Please do accept my apology and commitment to improve upon all the issues you mentioned.

I can only hope that you give us an opportunity to prove that we have indeed taken note of your feedback and improved upon the services.

Regards,

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed in Courtyard Kochi Airport from 15-17 June-13. These were my first 2 days of a 8-day vacation. I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed the stay in the hotel. It was a family trip and was accompanied by my wife and brother; and they had the same experience.
Starting from pick-up; I did not expect a fresh new Mercedes to pick me up from the Airport. Everything in the hotel is brand new and room is well equipped with everything we needed! The staffs are very friendly. Specially I should mention about Mr. Vipin, who really helped me during reservation. In the front desk, Ms. Samiksha Chudal and Mr. Arun were exceptionally positive and helpful. Momo Restaurant was good with good food and good people.
Primarily I felt it is more of a business hotel but I also felt you have prospect of providing a good support to the tourists as well. I had to discover about the Lulu Hyper Mall, Athirapilly Water Fall, Marari Beach, etc. But this could be proactive. Moreover, after I asked about elephant park, I was suggested to go to a 15 KM away 'park' where I found very few local tourists and there is no reason to visit this place. I would suggest to have more focus and support towards the tourists.

Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend people to go there:)

Yeasir
Bangladesh

Room Tip: Top floor will give better view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Yeasir K
Prakash J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I have also briefed the team to be proactive to ensure that the places of interest are informed to all leisure guest during their stay here so that they have a good experience in Kerala as well.

Once again thank you for taking time out to write your review.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

It was my first visit to Courtyard hotels in India. I should say that property is really good. The hotel being recently built also helps. Fitness Center, Restaurant, Rooms were all excellent. One thing missing was Bar, which the staff said will be operational in 2-3 weeks. Food in restaurant was excellent. Staff was polite. Will definitely stay when back in Cochin.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and look forward to your future visit to the hotel.

We are in the process of the licence for the bar and should have the option soon.

Hope to see you here.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Enjoyed my stay in Courtyard ..especially the fitness center - water bottles/scented towels/clean. Restaurant is good.. enjoyed the brunch :)...very near to airport..Good Prompt Service.. Staff is polite ...No wonder why i always prefer Marriott.

Room Tip: Pool facing is quite good..
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Prakash J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. Look forward to welcoming you on your future trips to the hotel.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Being a Platinum member with Marriott; our experience of staying at Courtyard Kochi Airport was far better than any of our stays at other Marriott properties all over USA including Renaissance and Marriott. The personal attention provided by every member of the staff right from the airport pickup to checkout was exceptionally good. They went out of their way to make sure that our stay at their property was very comfortable and pleasant. They had contacted me in advance to confirm my arrival details and arranged for a pickup shuttle at the airport which was waiting for us (a gesture I greatly appreciate) unlike in the US, where you have to call the property and wait for the shuttle at the airport after we pick up the baggage.

They were willing to provide a late checkout so that we could head straight to the airport.

The property is sparkling clean and well maintained. The rooms were spacious and had all the necessary amenities, very functional furniture with a modern touch. The staff were more than willing to provide assistance for any special requests and were very hospitable.

The breakfast buffet had a variety of local and international food choices and the staff were very accommodative and attentive.

I shall definitely choose to stay at Courtyard Marriott Kochi Airport when ever I visit Kochi.

Thanks to Ajay, Samiksha and the entire staff for our memorable stay.

Prasobh

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Prakash J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Mr. Prasobh,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor. It is nice to be recognized by our Platinum members. I am sure your travels take you to many Marriott hotels around the world and I am happy that we were able to provide you a comfortable stay.

Look forward to your future visits to Kochi.