Tripadvisor
Nedumbassery
All reviews living room room service balcony kettle tv facilities india cochin airport
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020

This is a very good option to stay with family, not a typical commercial hotel, 9 rooms i guess overall, but it gives a homely feeling. The host himself is very polite and courteous and indeed is a very good host. The rooms are clean, well maintained and the interiors are neatly done. You have a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen area and a balcony. Both the living room and bedroom are equipped with AC and television with free wifi. Many complimentary items are available within each rooms for the customers to use. Me and my family really enjoyed the stay at this hotel which has close proximity to the highway as well as Cochin airport. Overall a good experience.

Date of stay: November 2019
BaseNine A, f/o at Base 9 Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Biju Ayyappan
Thank you for choosing to stay at base9 Airport Hotel and for your amazing feedback!
We are delighted to know that you had such a great time with us and that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. Your kind words and flattering compliments towards our overall facilities and excellent services are a big recognition to the team. This will certainly be shared with the entire team.
We look forward to having you with us again, hopefully for a longer period of stay with us in the near future.
Best regards,
Ebin Mk

Reviewed December 15, 2019

I had booked over night stay with base9 on December 2019 through Airbnb. But this very same apartment base 9 is actually advertise every where, such as Booking.com, hotels.com tripadvisor etc.
When I arrive there late evening they said the place is flooded and toilet is blocked. I have asked receptionist and insisted that I would like to see the blockage and flooded toilet, but the receptionist did not allow me to go up in the apartment to actually witness the real issue. I assume there wasn’t any problem, all it was someone already staying in there. When i tried to contact the host, obviously no response. And latter when I checked online the same apartment was booked by Bookin.com for same day I had booked.
Within few minutes taxi arrived and receptionist told me that they have booked a room in the hotel, near by and told me that I have to go there. When I arrived at Hotel called Royale Castle, so the actual hotel was run down cheap hotel, with reception was under the car park below and on the back of building where they booked me inn for hotel room.
This is another way of scam, once the place is overbooked the guest are taken to some local cheap budget hotel, another way of making money, while the hoist have only one or two good apartments to advertise. The lucky one obviously get to stay in the apartment and gives good reviews but unlucky goes to cheap budget hotel for over night stay and when guests share they reviews it’s either deleted or never shared online to inform other guest. Airbnb never posted my negative reviews, and failing to reply to my emails. I taught share this with you all.

Date of stay: December 2019
BaseNine A, Manager at Base 9 Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear esteemed gust,
First of all we really apologized for the inconvenienced caused. we had over booking that day. That's why we shifted you to another hotel.It was a technical error happened in our channel manager.For the next time we will provide better hospitality. We are extremely sorry for the fault.

Reviewed December 6, 2019

Very near the airport. We only stayed one night (pity!) before starting a tour.
It was great, very clean, good facilities and they picked us up from the airport. We had a lovely room with a balcony.
Dinner was brought in for us from a menu that was provided. I really cannot fault the hotel and the staff.
Also amazing value for money.
Highly recommended!

Date of stay: November 2019
Discover06603157338, Front Office Manager at Base 9 Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2019

Dear Esteemed Guest,
Greetings From Base9 Airport Hotel!
Thank you for the review and sharing your experience with us. We are happy to know that you were impressed with our facilities, staff & cleanliness. Your appreciative words are shared with the team members for whom this will be a huge motivational factor to keep up the good work. The hotel will continue to develop on its products and service deliverables at all time. We wish you the very best in your business and personal endeavors, and look forward in welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed November 26, 2019

I was really impressed by the hotel services, facilities and cleanliness. Its not like the traditional hotel set up which has just one room. This hotel rooms are very beautifully arranged. I had a family of 3 visit the hotel for 1 day and i am extremely happy.

Pros:
- Just 1.5km from Cochin Airport
- 2 Room arrangement, 1 living room with TV, 1 Bedroom with TV, Bathroom, Balcony and small wash area
- Very clean bedroom with fresh bedsheets, pillows, towels etc
-Bathroom is very neat with all required accessories including hair dryer
- Air conditioned and well maintained rooms
- Additional complimentary facilities at hotel including Kettle and Masala Tea, Ginger tea, snacks, gooseberry etc
- Other facilities like sewing kit, stationary kit, medical kit etc
- Very responsive room service and polite employees
-Airport Pick up/drop available with additional charges.
-Books for reading in English, Hindi, Malayalam languages available in each room
-Wifi enabled rooms
-Small Dining table for two people available.
-Rooms are exactly as you see in pictures. Even i could not believe.

Cons:
- TV had limited channels and the hotel staff agreed to upgrade the same.
- No Restaurant facility.

But all in all, it’s a homely feel and it would be a nice play to stay for a change. I loved the experience.

Room tip: Aesthetically pleasing rooms and very spacious.
Date of stay: November 2019
Discover06603157338, Manager at Base 9 Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Dear Esteemed Guest,
Greetings from Base9 Airport Hotel!

Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Couldn't fault this hotel at all. It's only a short distance from the airport, and they will happily arrange a drop off or pickup for 250₹ which is cheaper than ola. The room I stayed in actually had a lounge room as well as the bedroom and was increidbly spacious. Even better, the bed is surprisingly comfortable and supportive which seems hard to find in India.

Staff are very lovely and helpful. There's not a great deal to do nearby, but there are some churches to see, and numerous local places to eat. This place is perfect to stay if you're looking for somewhere relaxing before a flight or inbetween flights.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Esteemed Guest,
Greetings from Base9 Airport Hotel!
Thank you for taking the time to recommend our hotel. It is delightful to note that you had an exceptional overall stay and were impressed with our hotel and our prime location. It is our utmost endeavor to ensure flawless stay experiences for our guests and we are glad that our team was able to 'wow' you with their efforts. Your review certainly helps to motivate all of us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!