“Excellent service, delicious food”

Miller's Ale House - Chicago Ridge
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on 95th St across from Fannie May Fine Chocolates. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week. Come find your happy starting Monday, October 12, with our new Happy Hour menu.
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit, our server Laila was very attentive, manager PJ checked on us as well. French dip and boneless wings (best in the area) were so good! We'll be back.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere was great and the service was top notch! We ordered the 35 Fried shrimp special with fries, the blackened shrimp and chicken Cobb salad and the shrimp scampi pasta. My husband liked the fried shrimp and my Cobb salad was tasty and huge portions! However, my daughter didn't care for the taste of her pasta dish (shrimp scampi). I also ordered a Bloody Mary- good mix but not a lot of garnish- just one olive, celery and pickle slice. The waitress was very good and gave us some good suggestions and really knew the menu. The manager actually came over when he saw that the pasta was not eaten and asked if my daughter wanted a different meal! They also comped our dessert... we weren't expecting this but it was much appreciated. We will definitely be back- the management here really cares about customer service and that goes along way!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Great food but when you order "fancy" drinks from colorful menu forget about any garnish etc. However we like this place

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Nice place. Steaks could have been thicker for the price. Other than that my teen son enjoyed it and I have several menu items I'm excited about trying. My new favorite steakhouse when Im in Illinois

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I was there with a huge group. Everyone ordered something different and everyone raved about it! I am going back Friday.

Been to Miller's Ale House - Chicago Ridge? Share your experiences!