“BeefBelly will be sorely missed in the neighborhood”
Review of BeefBelly

BeefBelly
Ranked #233 of 276 Quick Bites in Chicago
Neighborhood: Portage Park
Neighborhood: Portage Park
Reviewed October 28, 2017

We came to BeefBelly for lunch for a burger and a beef sandwich, but we found that BeefBelly has closed this location. The restaurant will be re-opening as a Tex-Mex restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed April 14, 2017

We decided on BeefBelly because two out of the three diners wanted beef sandwiches so this was a logical choice. The different choices of sandwiches are amazing and they will customize your order, as well. The nice surprise was the salad selections. I had a super fresh mixed green salad with all sorts of wonderful additions (nuts, cheese, etc.) to make the meal wonderful. The beer varieties are good. We will definitely be returning to this location.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

This place is great! Hands down the best salads and beef sandwiches anywhere in town! They have a nice selection of beer and alcoholic shakes. I will definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2016

If you've tried a traditional Chicago Italian beef already, you're ready to come here. They offer a traditional beef sandwich, but I ordered one that had fried onions and pork belly on top. Very indulgent, but so good. I was not able to finish everything, so definitely go with a big appetite!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Even though this place is named Beefbelly I had the most amazing Caesar salad here tonight. I chose to add the parm garlic chicken and omg! Fabulous - served with puff pastry in a metal pan, the chicken was tasty, crispy and plentiful on a bed of cool crispy freshly dressed romaine with Caesar dressing - so yummy! My friend had the same and was delighted ! Good stuff especially accompanied with the house white wine. Beefbelly is on my list of top ten casual restaurants in Chicagoland!

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to BeefBelly? Share your experiences!