“Biggest Sandwich Of My Life”

Lucky's Sandwich Company
Ranked #549 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
“Biggest Sandwich Of My Life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Split an Americana with my buddy, it was easily the most delicious thing on bread I've ever had. They load it up with the fixings and then load on cole slaw and french fries in the sandwich! It was massively delicious.

• Visited February 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Yum :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Went early on a saturday night to Lucky's. Our waitress was super friendly and nice in explaining the menu and how they make their sandwiches Pittsburgh style. I ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich and it is HUGE. But also very delicious :) My friend got a sandwich with pastrami and she liked hers as well. Prices are also pretty decent, I believe my sandwich was about $10. Will be coming back!

• Visited February 2014
“Thanks Bartender David for above and beyond service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to Clark Street and stopped at Lucky's for a brew. What a wonderful establishment that was clean and personable. The sandwiches looked out of this world at reasonable prices. Since it was our first time visiting Clark Street, I realized late that once we got to Lucky's my cellphone was going dead. David without hesitation offered his new mophie to use while we ordered several more rounds of drinks including the house brand vodka named Tito's and engaged in great conversation. What a great night. Thanks David for the charge. All around wonderful, highly recommend!!

Owasso, Oklahoma
“Awesome Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Me and my girlfriend have a list of places we want to eat at across the country and this was one of the first on the list. After seeing it on Man vs. Food we had to try it out, so on our first trip to Chicago this was one of our first stops. The sandwiches were amazing, plus other items like chili cheese fries and chicken strips for the kids were all good too. The workers were all great also. You should for sure check this place out.

• Visited February 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Deluxe, hardcore sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great Location just south of Wrigley Field. Saw this on a Man vs. Food and our brother wanted to give their food challenge a try. He was explained the rules and signed the paperwork. There were more winners of the challenge on the walls than we expected, but the show probably brought all the fans in. You have 1 hour to eat 3 of their HUGE sandwiches. These total 4lbs in weight and you get to pick which ones from their menu. They are around $8.50 each and if you finish them all in under 30 min they are free. Our brother did good for the first 12 min and 1.5 sandwiches in, but hit a wall and had to pay full price for the sandwiches.

• Visited November 2013