“Fastastic!!!!!! Best sandwich and wings!!!”

Lucky's Sandwich Company
Ranked #678 of 9,717 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
Reviewed June 26, 2011

A guy at Wrigley field recommended this place and we are so happy we stopped by! It's a fun place. We tried the "two bagger" and wings. Very unique and tasty. Great service by the one and only guy up front. The price is great which really helps if you're on a budget. We came home and tried to duplicate the sandwich but didn't quite get there - gotta go back!

There are newer reviews for Lucky's Sandwich Company

Reviewed September 27, 2010

One of the best sandwiches I've ever had. The wait staff was fantastic. The amount of food was more than enough. The cost wasn't too high. It wasn't a big restaurant but that' a part of it's charm

Reviewed June 11, 2010

I love to go where Adam of 'Man vs Food' has been to and talked about on TV - the overstuffed sandwich was to die for. I am not sure how any human could eat three of them to get his/her picture on the wall of fame - but they do. DONT MISS THIS LITTLE HOLE IN THE WALL

Reviewed May 18, 2010

A friend and i stumbled upon this quaint and cozy place while walking around Wrigleyville on a non-game day (just to see the difference).

Now i've been to Primanti Bros in Pittsburgh and the sandwiches at Lucky's blows Primanti Bros. out of the water! was the best meal we had in Chicago by far, the beers were cheap, and the service was extremely friendly!

I would highly, highly recommend this joint to anyone especially on a non-game day (not sure how it would be when the Cubbies are playing).

Reviewed April 27, 2010

The sandwiches are amazing! I dont even like cole slaw but I loved it on my sandwich! The fries are delicious and the meats are great quality! I have never had the orignial Primanti Brothers version, but this place is amazing. The bar tender is also very friendly and the food comes over fair quickly. I hear the wings are amazing as well! A friend of mine completed the challenge and got on the Hall of Fame! Come hungry tho because 4.5 pounds of food is a lot to take down! Great place in a great atmosphere!