“Great sandwiches, soups and salads”

No photo provided
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love all their sandwiches here, you really can't go wrong. Their rotating selection of daily soups are good too. I also really like their salads, and they are huge too! My only complaint would be that they get REALLY crowded at lunch time, so plan to stand in line for a while!

There are newer reviews for Potbelly Sandwich Works

Reviewed September 19, 2010

This is one chain I hope grows out of Chicago! Having over indulged for the last week, Potbelly at least provide proper food portions (and by that I mean small) The double banana shake I ordered was the best I've ever had. Maybe I should get out more though!

Reviewed August 2, 2008

one of the places I usually went to for lunch when I still worked at Northwestern. but I was usually still hungry afterwards...==""

Reviewed April 25, 2008

who cares

Reviewed April 20, 2008

can't go wrong, it's potbelly's