2,274 results
All reviews rooftop bar the river vista room great location nespresso machine trump tower wacker drive beautiful hotel diamond member corner bakery floor to ceiling windows michigan avenue historic building great room an upgrade the magnificent mile checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had such a lovely time at the LondonHouse. The room was excellent, the rooftop bar was an added bonus, and the staff were accommodating and friendly. We will definitely be staying at the LondonHouse again on our next trip to Chicago!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Juan L, General Manager at LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Curious32995594325,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us recently.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you had a wonderful experience interacting with members of our team..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We upgraded to a river view room on check in, which was an added cost but so worth it. The view down the river was fantastic. Loved watching the world go by down below. The room was great, very spacious and very quiet considering how noisy on the street it was when we were down there walking about. We had a few problems with the blind and the safe not working when we arrived but these were quickly fixed after a quick phone call to guest services. The position of this hotel is perfect for walking to all the places we wanted to see for our 5 days in Chicago. The Cloud was a 10 mins walk away and Navy Pier about 25 mins. All staff were very pleasant and helpful, particularly the bar man in the lobby area and our lovely smiley room maid who greeted us by name most mornings! We had a fabulous breakfast in the restaurant on the ground floor every morning which set us up nicely for the day. The staff in there were lovely, too. Our only complaint about this hotel is that we tried on three occasions, at different times to go up to the outdoor rooftop area and were told it was either full or there was a long wait to get a table. It was a very popular venue for people not staying at the hotel to visit. There were long queues waiting to go up in the lift in the ground floor lobby most afternoons/evenings. I would, however, definitely return here on our next visit to Chicago.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Lynda,

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our hotel's convenient location for your visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My reservation was accidentally cancelled through the main reservation center. Shayne was able to still get me a room, honoring the special rate I had booked for my room. He was great and I would go back to this hotel because of him.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the new tower
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi jodiek100,

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you had a wonderful experience interacting with members of our team. We will be sure to pass along the kind words.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Celebrated my engagement at Londonhouse in two ways, both of which were incredible.

First, I had a celebratory drink on the rooftop. Amazing view to enjoy the Chicago River. One of my favorite views in the city. Great drinks to match the view.

Second, my family joined for afternoon tea in the Bridges Lounge. Outstanding high tea service with delicious pastries and finger sandwiches. The food was incredible and very filling. The atmosphere was wonderful and matched the tea and snacks.

Catalina helped me throughout my entire planning process and is absolutely amazing. She helped me perfect my celebration, and I could not have done it without her.

Highly recommend for a celebration, whether on the rooftop, in the penthouse bar or in the hotel lounge.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Patkennedy17,

Congratulations on your engagement! We'd love to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was in town for a long weekend and had the pleasure of staying at LondonHouse. Our experience began at check-in (and please forgive me I forgot the awesome lady that checked us in) with being moved to a city-view which overlooked the river and was stunning. Every staff member we came into contact with was beyond upbeat and pleasant to deal with. My wife had a massage at the Spa and thoroughly enjoyed her 110 minutes of tranquility there. Had room service delivered one evening and the food was well prepared and satisfying.Centrally located this hotel offered everything we needed for our long weekend stay - definitely will keep it in mind for our next trip to the Windy CIty/

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us recently.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a great experience interacting with members of our team.