Doubletree by Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
  • Free Internet
3,107 results
All reviewsdouble treenavy piereinstein bagelsbagel shopgreat locationwarm cookiesrooftop poolmag milemagnificent milewhole foodswithin walking distancefew blocksmichigan avefront desk staffupon checklobby barparking garage
Reviewed January 16, 2017

We have stayed at the Doubletree; Chicago Magnificent Mile for several years now. The staff have always been great. This year Kierra and LiLi at the front desk went above and beyond to make our stay even more enjoyable. Additionally our housekeeping staff as well as the folks working in the restaurant were spot on with service and friendliness. We will be back - thank you!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2017

I booked this because I was able to get a $100 rate and we were heading to the city for a night to see Navy Pier. It was close to the Pier so we were able to walk. I'm a Hilton member and still had to wait to check in even though I had checked in ahead of time through Hilton.com. Our 2 queen room was fine, nothing fancy. I would skip this place and find another Hilton next time. I guess I got what I paid for.

Room Tip: As for high floor away from elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank chicagoppl0912
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was a good location! Comfortable and clean! Guys us Sr the workout room and we're satisfied! Cookies at check in were a bonus! We enjoyed the rooftop pool! Sat up there and watched the fireworks at Navy Pier!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2017

Guest services was not very helpful the two times asked, but the Bellmen were wonderful, the location was great, and the room was clean. Cabinet in bathroom needed some repairs but everything else was in good shape.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Good hotel, a bit aged, but modern and outstanding location. Right on the mag mile - you can walk everywhere from here. Restaurants are all over and there's a bagel place in the hotel too. I'd definitely come back both for personal and/or business

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business