“Best trip to Chicago yet!”

Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
Ranked #66 of 189 Hotels in Chicago
Davenport, Iowa
“Best trip to Chicago yet!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I've stayed in many hotels, usually always stay in suburbs of chicago though when visiting. Due to my job at a sister hotel I was able to stay at this amazing downtown Hilton. The website was a little misleading about parking but other than that- little to no complaints! The staff (bellman & valet) made this trip absolutely memorable! Sonny who was one of the valet attendants during majority of our stay was absolutely fantastic! Check in and check out was perfect. My only complaint would be that I'm spoiled by free coffee at other Hilton owned hotels so that wouldve been even better lol but the Starbucks in the lobby was great too! Thank you for making our trip unforgettable!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear 124tamerat,

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to share your experience. It is both valued and appreciated. It is always special to get feedback from guests who are in the same industry. Our team members take great pride in their work and we will share your feedback.

We hope to welcome you again the next time you visit our great city.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Greek first
South Bend, IN, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The Hilton on Delaware was a little difficult to locate (without GPS ). It is in a great location. It is just the right size and staff was excellent. I appreciated the service and friendliness of staff, all of them.

Dear Donna,

Thanks for recommending our location. There is no doubt that being steps away from the Mag Mile, the American Girl, and the restaurants on Rush Street makes it easy to enjoy our fabulous city. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you received the friendly service that our numerous return guests appreciate.

We look forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Chicago. The summer is just around the corner and Chicago offers so much to do and discover that soon it will be time for you to return. It was pleasure and a privilege to serve you and we hope to be your hotel of choice when you return.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I went to Chicago last September 2013. The Hotel is located right by the corner of one of the greatest attractions of the city which is the Hankook Observatory. The hotel's suits have enough free space and their beds are amazing. There is a cool pool up at the top of the hotel, also there is a free sauna.
The hotel is so elegant.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jaime G.

Thanks so much for your comments. It sounds like you had a great time here in Chicago. The feedback from of our guests is something that we enjoy reading and yours is very much appreciated. It is always a pleasure to know that our guests have enjoyed the city, our location and the service they have received from our team.

We hope that you will visit again and that we will be your hotel of choice and your home away from home.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My business travel has me in Chicago often and I love staying at the Hilton Suites. The staff is very welcoming even before you walk in and certainly gives a desire to return. I've stayed here before with family and love the added area the rooms provide. This hotel is true Chicago elegance and a wonderful location for all types of visitors. The room service is quick and over the top courteous. The restaurant is nice too with a great menu. very much appreciated after traveling and looking to just rest.

Room Tip: I never had a bad room but higher is better for views.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Doug and Patty Collins,

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to share your experience. It is both valued and appreciated. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty. It is always a pleasure and a privilege to see our guests returning. It is always our goal to provide a personable and welcomh experience so we become your home away from home.

The next time you are in town, I would welcome an opportunity to meet. Please ask for me during your next visit so I can assist with your stay and ensure that your are comfortable.
Black Earth, Wi, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My stay at the Hilton was great from the moment I pulled up to the hotel asking for the best parking ramp to park in for proximity and cost. They were very helpful in giving me options. Checking in was a breeze and the conceirge was again helpful in giving me options close by for dinner. The entire experience was premium. Thank you!

Dear Cassandra,

Thanks so much for your comments. It sounds like you had a great time here in Chicago. Reading the experiences of our guests is something that we enjoy doing and yours are no exception. We always strive to provide a friendly and helpful service, thank you for taking the time to recognize this point about your stay with us.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to be of service to you and we hope to be your hotel of choice on your next visit to Chicago.
Ettrick, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed at the Chicago Hilton quite unexpectedly, and was pleased to have a most positive experience. When I observed airline crews hoteling there I immediately knew this to be an affirmative sign, since both my husband and I were former airline crew employees. Your expertise is greatly appreciated. Patricia A. Stilp

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Patricia S,

Thank you very much for staying with us and fortaking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your unexpected stay was a pleasant experience and I hope that you had a chance to take advantage of our location.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Chicago.
St. Maarten-St. Martin
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel charges your room at 3am and you cannot pay cash if they have your credit card on file and then you have to wait 72 hours for the credit card company to credit your account. I have never had this experience in hotel all over the world when you instruct the front desk you wish to pay cash and ignored by desk.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Evelyn M,

Please know I regret your expectations were not met during your visit. Your feedback is importanty to us and will be shared with the appropriate managers and associates to make sure things are handled differently in the future. It appears that the amount that you are refering to was the security deposit that allow guests to charges expenses to the room during their stay. Our team should have have shared this information with yiou at check-in and explained that it takes a few days for certain banks to free the funds.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention so we may explain this in more details to future guests. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Chicago.