Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
$282
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$217
$179
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$643
$675
$550
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$319
$299
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$260
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$361
$340
Cancelon
  • Room Service
2,158 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe executive loungemagnificent milethe john hancock buildingwater tower placemag mileamerican girlliving areatop floorseparate bedroomlake viewmichigan avenuewet barindoor poolself parksofa bedking suite
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The hotel is so well located. But, upon our arrival, the bell lady was very pushy and rude. We requested early check in and had to beg for it and only got it due to our lingering in the lobby with 4 kids including a crying baby. The pull-out sofa bed was broken, causing me to have a horrible neck/back pain the next day. The hot tub was not "hot", major disappointment. $63 to valet a car for one night. Had to deal with rude bell lady upon check out. Worst experience I have ever had in a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Dear Andrew H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were not completely satisfied with your last visit. I was disappointed to read from your review that you found certain member of our staff to be rude. I assure you that this is not typical of the service we provide and that we have addressed your experience with the individual involved. I also would like to assure you that we always do our best to accomodate early chek-in but due to occupancy and other special requests, it can be very challenging at a time.
Our main priority is for all our guests to experience an exceptional stay and I can assure you that I will take your suggestions into consideration to improve our properly. Our guest feedback is incredibly important as it provides us an opportunity to attend to areas that need our attention. I appreciate your comments about the parking and I assure you that our pricing is align with the pricing of other hotels in Chicago. I must also share with you that 25% of the parking charges are for coty and county tax. I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our great city.

Please know that we value your business and will work hard to earn your trust once again and I invite you to contact me directly when you return to Chicago

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Rooms were very clean and updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. We left our phone charger at home and they add extras there to use. The buffet breakfast was probably the best we have ever had because it was "hot" and there was great selection. Attendants monitoring the breakfast were very efficient and friendly. This hotel is well located for the Ann & Robert Lurie Children's Hospital and for shopping on Michigan Avenue. All within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Suites Chicago.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with us and in the City of Chicago. I am glad that you enjoyed our newly opened Executive Lounge. There is no better way to enjoy Chicago than staying in the Chicago Gold Coast where we are located. Chicago is a city that has so much to offer that it makes walking around a real treat with dining and shopping always just steps away.

We look forward to welcoming back on your next visit to Chicago.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

An old hotel on a quite street where is steps away from Michigan ave, John Hancock tower, and lake shore trail. The lobby is kind of small. And the elevator to the rooms are hidden on the corner.

The suite room was old, big, and average furnishing. The bathroom definitely need some improvement to better stuff. The king sized bed was comfy.

And there was no internet in the room nor the lobby. My phone picked up ATTWIFI from the Starbucks at the lobby. Hilton's wifi need to pay extra. Really?

It is not the best choice in this area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear jjkittycat,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Suites Chicago.

I have noted your comments about the furniture and the bathroom and I have shared this with the managers responsible. I am disappointed by the fact that you were not able to get the WI-FI in your room as we upgraded to latest AT&T system two years ago at a great expense to the hotel. In addition, please know that free internet is available in the lobby as well as at the connectivity station located in the lobby. I apologize for the situation you experienced and assure you that all our rooms have Wi-Fi access.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel had everything I could ask for ...large rooms with all the amenities. The gym was spotless with great city/lake views. Excellent room service, quick, polite, good food. Steve at the front desk was the highlight of the trip...I needed change very early in the morning and when he didn't have the currency I needed offered to give it to me from his own wallet...that is way above and beyond.

Room Tip: They're all suites which makes it very nice if you have an extended stay...you can spread out. Location is close to everything...walking, cabs, public transportation.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sandruby,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Suites Chicago.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with us and in the City of Chicago. There is no better way to enjoy Chicago than staying in downtown Chicago. Chicago is a city that has so much to offer that it makes walking around a real treat with dining and shopping always just steps away. I am glad to read that you enjoyed our suites and as you stated, having a suite makes it more comfortable and easier. Thank you for recognizing Steve who works overnight, I have share your feedback with him and thank him for his good work.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Chicago.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent facilities, service, and overall satisfaction. The only problem was getting important information on the best way to navigate the city and the return to the airport. It should be understood that infrequent travelers, especially to a new city, need more help in that direction than most others. Thank You!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear David J,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Suites Chicago. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have addressed your point of having better information available to help our guests navigate the city.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and the feedback we receive help us improve on our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit our beautiful city.