Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
The Peninsula Chicago(Chicago)
$399
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$282
$206
Sofitel
$429
$345
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$263
$231
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$199
$240
$212
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$93
Travelocity
2,136 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe executive loungemagnificent milethe john hancock buildingwater tower placemag mileamerican girlliving areatop floorseparate bedroomlake viewmichigan avenuewet barindoor poolself parksofa bedking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We have stayed here several times with our children, most recently in August 2011. The rooms are one bedroom suites with a living area that has a pull-out sofa, so mom and dad can have some privacy while the kids have their own place to sleep. The hotel is adjacent to the Hancock Tower so you're not far from everything. My only complaint is that the wireless Internet access seems awfully slow. Otherwise, we would stay here again with our children.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2011

Dear jrw7179,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Suites Chicago. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. All our rooms at the exception of 25 are suites which is really cost effective when travelling with a family and as you stated, parents can still have some privacy. I have noted your comments with the internet. Over the past few days, we have made changes that will improve the speed for the immediate future. In addition we are presently working with AT&T to install the " Stay Connected" infrastructure that will allow us bring the latest technology to our high speed internet sercvice.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

The hotel was fine. Nothing great, nothing terrible, but the ridiculous charge for internet access is enough to turn me away. The hotel location is very good (right behind Water Tower). Our room wasn't what I would define as a suite. When I see "suite" I think separate bedroom with a door. This was just a regular hotel room with a refrigerator and sink. Fine, but when traveling with a young child, having a bedroom that can be closed off while the child is asleep is a bonus.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Dear Longedog,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Suites Chicago. I appreciate you taking the time to share with us your comments. I apologize for you not receiving the room of your choice. Based on your comments, it seems that you stayed in one of our room that is not a suite. We only have twenty five of these rooms and all other rooms are suites with a bedroom and a parlor. In regard to the internet, I am not sure of what happen as we have a full twenty four hours for $12.95 and we offer free internet in our lobby. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and I hope to see you again at the Hilton Suites Chicago.
Please do not hesitate to call me directly, I will assist you and make sure that you get a suite with a beautiful view of Lake Michigan.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Service is good, rooms are clean and spacious. Our only problem was that we booked a room for 4 adults, and they gave us a suite with one queen bed and a sofabed. So we changed rooms to one with two beds, but we were a little disappointed to find that they only offer 2 full-size beds in their suites. Every other hotel on this trip has had 2 queen-size beds in the rooms. So it was a little surprising to find that the Hilton doesn't provide that. But everything was very clean, with a cafe bar on site. There are lots of restaurants in the area. Within walking distance of navy pier and opposite the John Hancock building.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Hilton Suites Chicago is located on the north end of Michigan Ave. It is directly across the street from the Hancock Building. The rooms are nice, updated and include the usual Hilton qualities of clean and comfortable. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I would have given the review 5 stars except for 2 things: The parking is very expensive at $52 per night. Also, if you order a drink outside on the patio during Happy Hour, they are not included unless you are inside the bar area. The outside patio is lovely though. I also like the fact they serve Starbucks drinks in the hotel as well.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MESWisconsin
PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2011

Dear MESWisconsin,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Suites Chicago and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am particularly pleased that you you found our staff to be courteous and helpful as this is something that we pride ourselves in. I have followed up with the management of the restaurant that is leased to see if they can mofify their approach during Happy Hour.

Thank you very much for being a loyal guest to the Hilton brand and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Suites Chicago.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Room was comfortable and large As a Hilton Diamond member, I was upgraded to the upper floor. The location of this hotel is great....about 2 blocks from the Hancock Bldg and a block from Michigan Ave. Valet parking is expensive, so I parked less than 2 blocks down the street in a secure garage for $29/night.

I did have to check out a day early, and they were going to charge me a $75 early departure fee. When I told the clerk that I told the clerk at check-in that I may have to leave a day early and she said that was no problem, she didn't charge the fee. Something to keep in mind especially for business travlers as our schedules change often.
Also, the breadfast included for diamond members was minimal (good quality though).
I would recommend the hotel & will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
PatrickFilatre, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2011

Dear Peoriaguy 1000,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Suites Chicago and thank you for being a loyal Hilton guest. Hilton Diamond members are our most loyal guests and we appreciate not only your support but also your feedback. I am glad that we were able to work with you on your early departure and I very much appreciate the fact that you had communicated this upon arrival.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and thank you very much for recommending our hotel. We look forward to your next visit to the great city of Chicago.