Lowest prices for your stay
Algotels
$359
Sebastiano
Desenzano Del Garda, Italy

Great location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 10, 2019
Good Hotel, rooms was clean with nice modern furnitures. Spacious bathroom and bed was very good. Never had breakfast so cannot comment but had a steak at the restaurant which wasn't memorable and quite expensive. All-in-all a good place to stay for few days in Chicago.
Trip type: Traveled with family
    $200
    $239
View more hotels in Chicago
2,716 results
All reviews the loop millennium park art institute great location l train within walking distance the bean blue line front desk staff two blocks public transportation room was spacious sitting area state street valet parking definitely stay here again palmer house
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We visited this hotel a while ago but remember it being a pleasant experience - rooms were relatively quiet and service was fine. Great location for our needs. Rooms were on the smaller side but I suppose that's to be expected for the location and price range. Would recommend!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2019

I stayed here for a week in April 2019, and I just love this hotel, and I will stay here again if I go back to Chicago which is very possible because its a wonderful city. The Silversmith staff is so helpful and friendly they made feel so welcome a special thank you goes to Beverly and Patty in the reception. Two lovely ladies who made our stay very special. The Silversmiths location is perfect for acces to public transport and a lot of good restaurants are located just around the corner. We stayed in a Premium Double. A large room with a separate room with couch, table and a tv, very nice so don't have to lie in your bed if you want to watch tv. Huge bathroom with very nice amenities from Molton Brown. The bathrobes is to die for. The room is supplied with two 0,5L water bottles every day free of charge, a nice gesture. Furthermore I du recommend the Divvy bike system, a perfect way to get around.

Room tip: Go for the Premium rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anders H
Reviewed April 28, 2019

WOW..... This is the first word that comes to me when thinking of Silversmith Hotel.
This hotel is so beautiful not just because of the building and the interior but also because of the people working there. Never have I met such a friendly, welcoming, warm and caring staff at any hotel I have stayed at. They will all go that extra mile to make your stay superb.
Being met by a friendly receptionist made the check in smooth. When we have been in the room for about 30 minutes she called us to ask if everything was okay. Great service.
The room was spacious, bright, stylish, clean and quiet. Super comfy bed to guarantee of good nights sleep. Enormous bathroom with luxurious amenities from Molton Brown. Towels were snow white and soft. Very nice bathrobes in all rooms.
The bar is having a nice ambiance as many guest come in from the street to have a drink after work.
But again I must say that it is the staff working there that makes all the difference. Doormen, bar staff, housekeeping and receptionists. Talking about receptionists. Beverley, she is a star on legs. My goodness! She gave us so many tips of what to do and what to see. Where to eat. Where NOT to go. Go places that you would never have found yourself. It was like it was her own hotel. Thank you so much for making such a difference.
Also Patty - Thank you. You are a start too.
I will come back to The Silversmith Hotel next time I'm in Chicago.

Room tip: We had a room away from the street and that was nice and quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank WestendCPH
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Clean and comfortable room, great location, courteous staff. Easy access to train. I stayed here while attending a conference. There was easy access to restaurants and shopping. I did not use facilities much as I spent my day at the conference.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank vmvasquez
Reviewed April 13, 2019

So so thankful to Silversmith for their support to me and my kiddo! I stayed for a week-long business trip while my baby was at home. Silversmith allowed me to my freeze my breastmilk, so I could safely fly back with it. Its incredibly hard to manage work and parenthood (never fully respected this until I became a parent myself!) --- so grateful for the support and understanding from the Silversmith staff. THANK YOU!

• Trip type: Traveled on business