I stayed at the Silversmith while on a 2 months holiday in the US. It was one of the best hotels i stayed in. When I checked in I couldn't believe the size of the room. A nice living room area with couch, tv, microwave and coffee maker (coffee not provided) and desk with free wired internet (which worked great). A very large and very clean bathroom, and a huge bed in a good size bedroom which was sepetate. My room looked over the railway and at first I was a little worried about noise... it was not a problem. I could hardly hear a thing. And i didn't even notice the train.
All the door staff were fantastic, they gave me some great advise on where to eat and were very friendly. They could see I was travelling alone and kind of looked out for me. The building was secure which also made me feel safe.
And then theres the price which was great. Chicago seemed to be a bit expensive and this hotel had a great size room in a great location for a fantastic price! What more can i say!
Oh and the bed are so comfy which is something you don't always find in a hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago