The decor is clearly inspired by the fact it's on Jewelers Row. Wallpaper of pearls, rhinestones embedded in walks - this place was just fun. Staff incredibly friendly, helpful, and courteous. Had a king room - bedding luxurious and was soooo comfy. Nice couch area (I believe it was a fold out as well). Nice keurig. The details of the decor were just amazing. I make jewelry as well, and it was just incredible being surrounded by all this decor inspired by jewelry. Be sure to check out the hotel bar/restaurant. GREAT VALUE for location, comfort, service, luxury. Would recommend without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago