Had the best visit ever to Chicago last week in large part due to the staff at the Silversmith. The hotel itself is chic and cozy and we loved our room. The lobby even had some pretty damn good food and the cocktails were excellent. The location (one block from Millennium Park and under the L train) just couldn't be better. But the most memorable part of our stay was that the staff was unbelievably awesome. Specifically, I have to give a shout out to the concierge staff who became our friends by the end of our stay - took care of everything! I'll never stay elsewhere when I visit Chicago in the future and I'll recommend this spot to everyone I know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago