I stayed here recently for a few days on a business trip. I was very happy with the hotel. It was a great price vs. some of the other hotels in the area. The proximity to the train was awesome. There were quite a few restaurants and bars in the area. Also, numerous starbucks and dunkin donuts in the immediate area, which are nice & fast breakfast options.
the room was pretty amazing. i found it to be large and comfortable. The shower was nice and modern. Good water pressure and lots of heat. :o) The free wi-fi is sufficient. I did not eat at the hotel restaurant. I did consider it and looked over a menu. It was a bit too fancy for my tastes, but everything looked wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago