We had just one day in Chicago and therefore were looking for a hotel next to some of the sites we wanted to see. This hotel was the perfect choice. Within waking distance of the Art Museum, Millenium Park,.Public Library and shopping centre this is a great location. The staff is very friendly and the room has everything you need including a mini fridge, coffee maker and a proper desk if you need to do some work. On the downside, our room was just above the train rails, which was a bit of a problem for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago