We stopped at the Silversmith on our way to a Notre Dame football game. It is a very nice place with newly remodeled rooms. Ours was a suite with a comfy sofa and art deco decor. Bath was very nice with a large walk in shower. Silversmith is on the el line, but we were in the rear so that was not a problem. Their restaurant is being renovated and so is closed. They do serve a continental breakfast in the lobby. There are also restaurants nearby.
It is located neat the Art Institute and Millennium Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago