My wife and I went to Chicago for our 15th anniversary. A friend at work suggested we stay at the Silversmith as they had a $99 deal on Travel Zoo. It was a great experience.
The Bellman and Front Desk are very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Even though the hotel is right next to the L train, we could not hear it in our room.
The location could not be better. We went to go see Wicked - the play, and could easily walk to and from the theater. It is easy to get anywhere down town with the Visitor Pass for the publick transportation.
We would definitely stay there again and highly reccomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago