The hotel is in a great location but the decor and atmosphere reminds me of my grandma. To go to a different floor you have to swipe your room key which is kind of weird. Also the lobby is in the second floor which was a bit odd and annoying. The rooms are a pretty good size but its old fashioned decor and odd layout makes this place an "okay" hotel. Make sure you get a room away from the street because the noise outside will wake you up. Would I stay at this place again... Most likely not!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago