We stayed in an executive king room for 2 nights Easter weekend using a Groupon.
The staff is very friendly, efficient, and helpful.
The room was large, clean and had very high ceilings. It included WIFI, a refrigerator, coffee maker, safe and 2 flat screen TV’s. We enjoyed our room location on the 5th floor, near the elevator, with a view of the train. We like white noise so loved the sound of the train and also liked that the window in the bedroom actually opened.
Our package included breakfast each morning at Ada’s, which was very good. . . . choice of egg, hash browns, bacon or sausage, two pancakes and a beverage.
The Silversmith location is excellent . . . just steps to the L, buses, shopping, theaters, restaurants, bars, Millennium Park, Art Institute, etc.
We had stayed here once before and will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago