This hotel is a very good value hotel if you get the same rate as we paid last june when we paid about 100 $/night for a doubleroom. At a higher rate of 120-150 $/night i would prefer the Palmer House Hilton wich is just about 5 minutes from this hotel by foot.
Rooms are nice though the interior feels a little old. Well cleaned rooms and free
wifi is always on the plus side. The employees are curtious and helpful and there are
no big "negatives" for the hotel if you get a good price.
Right in the middle of the loop close to plenty restaurants, bars and shopping like Macys, Nordstrom etc.
Go to nearby Corner Bakery or Intelligentisa Café and bring your coffe to gorgeous Millenium park for som early bird people spotting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago