TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,561 results
All reviews the magnificent mile great location michigan avenue an older hotel free coffee rooms are small upgraded to a suite standard room water tower mag mile an upgrade upon check the windy city king bed fitness center few blocks navy pier
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Warwick Allerton is in a great location.
It's decent value and compares well price-wise to other hotels in the area.
We had an Executive Room with a King Bed, which was a decent size. Very clean.
The service is very good when needed.
We didn't take breakfast here, but there is a very good breakfast place (Wild Eggs) nearby.

Date of stay: September 2019
Escape51036127714, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Allerton-Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Your review of your stay with us here on TripAdvisor has been well received and is highly appreciated.

We are happy with your kind words and hope that we may welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This review is based on service I received for cancellation of my reservation. I booked a room here using Priceline. Unfortunately, due to a family emergency, I needed to cancel my reservation the day before my reservation since I would no longer be able to make it out to Chicago. Although they were not required to do so, the hotel went above and beyond cancelled my reservation and agreed to refund my payment. I want to thank Warwick for being so understanding with my situation. The customer service I received was exceptional. I will definitely stay here whenever I come to Chicago.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the five-star rating. We really appreciate it. It is so wonderful to read that you loved the hotel. It is a delight to read that you really enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our ambassadors take great pride in letting our guests leave impressed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were able to check in early (10AM) that was good.
Rooms are OK, nothing more. Elevators are small and slow. WiFi worked fine. Staff is friendly.
Main reason to book here is the location. Hard to beat.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. Our team always strives to give the service our guests expect & deserve.

I appreciate the comments as we are always looking for ways to improve the hotel & service we give our guests.

Our recognition programme, Warwick Journeys includes Complimentary Wi-Fi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel from the 14th to the 17th September. The hotel was paid for as a package holiday. The hotel took a payment of 180 US dollars as a security fee which they did not advise me of when checking in. When I asked about this on checking out they said it was a security deposit fee and should be refunded in 2 to 3 days. I used my currency card not knowing they was taking money of it.. It's now been a week and I still haven't got my money back. After several emails I've been told it takes 10 working days now not 2 to 3. I am still 180 dollars down in the meantime whilst on my holiday. I will wait till Friday 27th and see if I get my refund! I still have a pending transaction but I still dont have access to it. Its been pending since the 14th.

Answers please from the hotel??

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

First, thank you so much for taking the time to explain your concerns. We take these concerns very seriously and work toward every opportunity to help improve our guest experience.

Would you mind taking a few minutes to have a conversation with me, so I may gain some additional insight on your experience? If a phone call is unlikely, possibly an email exchange can take place. I'm committed to resolving opportunities like these so all of our guests can have the kinds of experiences that Warwick Hotels are proud to deliver.

Please do know we take the time to review and coach all staff in order to be sure our guests have positive experiences. We appreciate your telling us of your concern so we can do that here.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any further concerns.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Guadalupe was our wait staff person and she was excellent! Best hotel service that we have had in a long time. She went out of her way to suggest things and made sure we were happy. I never write a review about hotel breakfasts but this was wonderful. The food and choices were top notch as well.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences at the Warwick Allerton Chicago. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for the very positive review of our hotel. Every day it is our goal to pamper all of our guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back next time, you are in Chicago.