Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
2,916 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfree dinnergreat locationbreakfast and dinnernavy pierthe sofa bedvalet staffthe magnificent miletop floorliving areaseparate bedroomcomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancebreakfast staffevening receptionmichigan avewrigley building
Reviewed February 16, 2009

Hotel was in a great location. Suites were awsome, Staff very friendly and helpful, and Complimentary Breakfast hit the spot.

Kev from Michigan

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2009

I stayed at this Hotel for 1 night. We just wanted to stay in downtown Chicago. This hotel is right next to John Hancock building. Walking distance to many shopping, restaurant, and everything else. From valet people to front desk people, they were all very friendly and helpful. The best thing about this hotel (other than the awesome location) is that all rooms are suites. You can choose 1 king or 2 double which will be inside the room and you get another sofa bed in the living room area. You get 2 TVs also. The roof top pool over looking Michigan lake was lovely also.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2009

I travel a lot for business and have stayed in every type of hotel from luxury boutiques to chains... and I have yet to ever find such a great mix of service and ammenities as I have consistently seen here at the Homewood. As everyone mentions, this place is in a fantastic location. Anything you could want to do or see is either within walking distance or by nearby public transportation. But what really sets this place apart is in the details. The people that work here do their jobs well- but with the added detail of actually enjoying it. Everyone was so helpful but most importantly - sincere. The suites are fantastic with the added details of soft linens (I have never in my life felt such a soft towel) and thoughtful ammenities. The free food at breakfast and cocktail hour is a great value add with the added detail of take away containers for those that want to eat in their rooms. Everything about this place is perfect. Also - it is great for families - my daughter adores swimming in the very nice indoor pool (with an awesome view of the city) and the food and location make it just perfect for fun family time. We ate at Rainforest Cafe and the Melting Pot which are both a few blocks away. We had a total blast. Can't wait for my next visit!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank XOXOGossipGirl72
Reviewed January 28, 2009

Homewood Suites is a grat hotel overall, and the location is perfect. Roomy rooms with full kitchen was perfect. Only complaint I have is that the housekeeping came to our room TWICE in the morning while we were still in the room. Didn't knock, AND we had the "Do not Disturb" sign on our door. I'm not sure what the problem was, but it was really annoying and rude.

Overall, the hotel was nice and the breakfast was good. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2009

Very nice hotel. Attentive service. Clean, attractive, comfortable. Beds very comfortable. The pool is a little small and pretty cold too. Would have loved a hot tub after being out exploring all day in December. Nice gym next door that you can use. Grocery across the street and also a mall across the street. Short walk to Magnificent Mile and public transportation. The entire stay was great. What I really loved was returning to the hotel at dinner time with our group of seven (four teenagers) and having a hot dinner buffet waiting. I wanted to throw my arms around the staff and thank them. It was healthy, hot, delicious, and oh so convenient. Would definitely stay again. A big thank you!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family