Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$229
$168
  • Room Service
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$167
$134
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$329
$237
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$158
$144
2,902 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfree dinnergreat locationbreakfast and dinnernavy pierthe sofa bedvalet staffthe magnificent miletop floorliving areaseparate bedroomcomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancebreakfast staffevening receptionmichigan avewrigley building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We are from the suburbs of Chicago and after Christmas every year my 2 daughters ages 12 and 10 stay at the Homewood suites for a few days. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are suites with a bedroom and a seperate sitting area and kitchen. The rooms are clean and very comfortable for our famly of four. They have a very nice included breakfast in the morning. The best part of the hotel is its location. Right in off Michigan avenue and the magmile. All the shopping and restaurants and Navy pier and the Museums and the Aquarium and the plays and the sports venues!!! Chicago rocks!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
HomewoodHiltonChiIL, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Mahalo123,

I want to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your vacation at Homewood Suite. It seems like the hotel was perfectly located for all the activities you and your family had planned while in downtown Chicago. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

From the moment I made my reservation with Maurese Nelson till now so sad that he is no longer here everything he promised was delivered.
To Roger Young helping me with all my computer issues.....and then there is Michael Campbell who I happen to think is my personal concierge the first night that I arrived 5 hours late, exhausted and hungry he greated me with a big smile and lead me to Volare for dinner....dinner was exceptional the Johnnie Walker Blue even better.Michael has been making my stay here exceptional he's knowledgeable about the area, he understands the costumers needs even the most minute detail. He answers and meets my needs before i even open my mouth. I will always stay at this Hotel whenever I am in Chicago. My next trips include Colorado, California, Florida....I hope I find another Michael Campbell at each Homewood Suite I stay. :) If not please send him.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Paradise G

Paradise G,

Thank you for your review of Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. I was delighted to see that you felt your received 5 star service throughout your experience at our hotel. I will definitely pass-along your compliments to both Roger and Michael. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting you at the hotel the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

As a novice traveler in Chicago, the front desk staff helped make our stay a great one. They gave us some helpful sight seeing tips. When you stay at Homewood Suites, stop by the front desk and talk to the staff. They will give you directions, and they have coupons available. I want to come back and bring my family.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lauren M

Lauren M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on our hotel. I was happy to see that you will be back to Homewood Suites with your family. I appreciate you taking the time to mention the helpful front desk staff. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We hope that when your travels bring you and your family back to downtown Chicago, we will remain a top choice for you.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Hotel good, great location for all you downtown fun. Close to the red line. Rooms a little small, ok for a family of 4. Breakfast good, nothing out of the ordinary. Staff very friendly and will go out of the way to meet your needs. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

MNGuy 12,

Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay at our hotel. I was pleased to see that you and your family enjoyed your vacation at Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to accommodating you again the next time your travels bring you to Chicago.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My first visit to Chicago was a great success also thanks to the hotel, a friend recommended to me. The room was really nice, spacious and very clean; the view from the hotel just wonderful; all the staff was very friendly and helpful; the atmosphere extremely pleasant and relaxing. The location of the hotel is perfect within walking distance of the most interesting touristy places and public transports.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Isa_brunelli,

Thank you for recently staying with us and for posting a review of Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and that you will be back. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook?
We hope you give us the opportunity to create a great experience for you again soon.