Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$186
$89
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$169
$101
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$132
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$118
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$134
$101
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$131
$123
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$222
$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$162
$147
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

2,946 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfree dinnergreat locationbreakfast and dinnernavy pierthe sofa bedvalet stafftop floorseparate bedroomthe magnificent mileliving areacomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distanceevening receptionmichigan avewrigley buildingtrump tower
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is a good hotel, with kind staff, good suites and a great breakfast. However, with its reception on the 6th floor, there is inevitably an increased demand for elevators, but there are only two; so expect some significant delays at busy times! Small swimming pool on 19th floor is a real bonus.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter W
HomewoodHiltonChiIL, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Peter W,

Thank you for your review of Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your suite and the hotel during your stay with us. It seems like you were able to take advantage of many of the amenities we offer our guests such as the breakfast and pool. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting you at the hotel the next time you are in town.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I decided to try Homewood Suites for the couple of days in Chicago that I was staying after a business trip and was so glad I did! The hotel is conveniently located to shopping, Millenium Park, Bloomingdale's and lots of other shopping, wonderful restaurants - expensive as well as family-priced. I went on 3 walking tours in the city and was able to walk to the tour meeting area for each one. In fact, the only time I needed a cab was to return to the airport. The hotel serves breakfast and during the week, dinner with beer and wine, all included in the very reasonable price. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the business center was among the best I've used. My tub drained a little slowly, but I've experienced that in $300-a-night rooms while on the road. I highly recommend it when you're looking for clean, convenient, quiet and best of all, reasonably priced!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
HomewoodHiltonChiIL, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Mary W,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on our hotel. I was pleased to see that you were able to take advantage of many of the amenities we offer our guests such as breakfast and dinner. I appreciate you taking the time to mention the friendly and helpful staff and for recommending our hotel. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We hope that when your travels bring you back to downtown Chicago, we will remain a top choice for you.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

What really made this hotel stand out was the superior service from the moment we stepped out of the cab. The porters immediately grabbed our luggage from the trunk and whisked it onto a cart where it was delivered to our room. The checkin was quick and effortless, our request for a room with two double beds was immediately accommodated, and we were provided with a list of area restaurants within walking distance as well as coupons for the restaurant we chose. The entire staff was polite, friendly and helpful. The room was quiet and comfortable. The free breakfast was convenient and tasty, although quite crowded on Saturday and Sunday mornings. The location is right in the middle of many downtown Chicago attractions. The only minor distraction was noise from the neighboring room which we could clearly hear from the living room area. The bedroom however was quiet and there was absolutely no street noise during the night. I would highly recommend this hotel for value, cleanliness, comfort and an overall pleasant experience in downtown Chicago.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Wrldtraveler314,

Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay at our hotel. I was delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience at Homewood Suites. I was pleased to see that you took advantage of many of the amenities we offer our guests such as the breakfast. I was also glad that the location of the hotel was convenient for you while visiting the many sights downtown Chicago has to offer. I appreciate you taking the time to mention the polite, friendly, and helpful staff; I will pass your compliments along to the entire team. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to accommodating you again the next time your travels bring you to Chicago.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed here because it was about halfway between two meetings I attended. While the parking was not cheap it was convenient and did not take long to get my car. The room was comfortable and having a seperate bedroom and living area was good. I was surprised that there was both breakfast and dinner, with wine, included in the cost. I was able to get a room on a higher floor, which cut down on the city noise. I found the staff to be helpful. The location is very good, close to shopping and restaurants,also easy to get to from the expressway. The hotel was better than expected.

Room Tip: the higher up the better for quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Redinked,

Thank you for recently staying with us and for posting a review of Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your experience while at our hotel. I was glad that you were able to take advantage of many of the amenities we offer our guests such as the breakfast and dinner. I appreciate you taking the time to mention the helpful staff. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We hope you give us the opportunity to create a great experience for you again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Another strong showing by Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. We didn't ask for much but they delivered on everything from the valet vehicle service (on an extremely busy Mag. mile lighted parade weekend) to the complimentary breakfast the following morning. Location is excellent given Michigan ave., and all the restaurants, theatre options, etc.. avaiable. The only downside is the extremely busy elevators (there are only 2 available) and on a Sunday morning with everyone leaving you can wait for up to 5 minutes to "catch a car" but they are usually full and you have to wait for another or take the stairs.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Danimals,

I want to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. I apologize for the waiting time for the elevators. We have started using the service elevator for the convenience of our guests during peak periods.

I was happy to see that you had an excellent overall experience at Homewood Suites. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed many of the amenities we offer and that the location of the hotel was convenient for you while visiting the various destinations downtown Chicago has to offer. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chicago.