All reviewswalking distancebeds were comfortablediverseywalmartwrigleydowntownhairdryerstarbuckslampconveniencemidwayuber
Reviewed October 13, 2017

My group of four people stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. The location of the hotel is convenient, close to restaurants and public transportation. We used exclusively Uber or Lyft that costs about $12 to get to downtown in 15 minutes. The hotel is very clean. Some rooms are renovated and some are not yet. You may hear some street noise even from the 3rd floor room. The personnel is very friendly. The breakfast contain usual items like cereals, eggs, bagels, cream cheese, some sweets. There are also Keurig coffee makers in the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Boris K
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Hotel was located conveniently to restaurants, shops, less than a mile walk to Wrigley Field. Hotel was older, but very clean, rooms were small, but again very clean. Ours had a microwave and refrigerator. Continental breakfast was decent. Front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. Parking was reasonable $15/day at a nearby garage. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a room not facing the road. Street noise is quite loud at night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie S
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Surprising and reasonably priced. This is an old hotel with everything that implies: a little ragged in parts, but impeccably clean and well maintained. Location is key. Handy to all of Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville. Pay to park, but unlimited in and out privileges. It's not the Hilton, but doesn't pretend to be, and is a great value. Will be back.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I booked this hotel way in advance for the Billy Joel concert because I wanted to be able to walk back to hotel instead of getting on train.

At first I did not look at my reservation, my fault, and went to the Hotel Lincoln instead.
I was very excited when I got here. great customer service, friendly and helpful.
The desk clerk said I was not in the system so i checked my paper and he said I was at wrong hotel. The baggage guy was so nice and loaded my stuff back into my car and waited for my husband to go get car.

We arrived at The Inn at Lincoln Park and it did offer parking for 30 per night and we were so tired of riding in the car we said sure. They have window air conditioners and no electric door and no elevator. I was less than thrilled but we were not going to let it ruin our night.

Get to the room and it is extremely small and you have to keep you curtains open if you want air to get into the room. Everything was pretty old and out lamp shade had a big stain on it. The pillows were like postage stamps and it was def no frills. We were woken at 6 am by a loud drilling from below. Not sure what it was but I guess that is the city.

The price, even being in the city was ridiculous and I should have used a Groupon for a nicer hotel and took the train to concert. This place was not that close, even to walk.

I guess if you like no frills and high prices you should stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2017

The hotel is very easy to get to, the area is full of things to do. The hotel itself is quite quaint with a some modern charms. The room was less then desirable an old window airconditioner, (which was very loud and not very efficent in cooling. The room was dark and the closet had no lighting. The bathroom is very small and the door opened right smack into the toilet. It needs some updating but the staff are all friendly and nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple