Tripadvisor
Chicago
1,182 results
All reviews wrigley field cubs game lake shore drive sun room quiet neighborhood lakeview neighborhood continental breakfast within walking distance yogurt great neighborhood hard boiled eggs an older building parking garage small hotel king suite north side mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

My 20 year old daughter stayed at this hotel by herself, so I had to do a little extra paperwork to get her booked, so she could check in by herself. Both Daniel and Roxanna at the hotel did a great job in helping me out! From my daughter they also did a great job helping her out when she checked in along with letting her know of local restaurants to fit her budget. My daughter told me the room was fine and the hotel employees were great! The room was very clean and the hotel close to the highway, but not so close that you could hear traffic sounds (she had to stay near Wrigley Field). Of the hotels I researched nearby this one was the best and the hotel employees supported that! Thanks again!

Date of stay: January 2020
jessicainchicago, General Manager at Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Mr. Dave,
You are so kind to leave us such a wonderful review. We thank you for the kind words and for trusting us with your daughter's stay here. We' are so glad everything worked out and we were able to make it easier and more comfortable for you and your daughter.
Now, we hope to see you here :)

Reviewed January 12, 2020

We just returned from a weekend at the Majestic Hotel. We were in Chicago for a close family member's memorial service and we had quite a few family members staying at the hotel. The hotel staff was very accommodating and professional and we appreciated their helpfulness and hospitality! A big thanks for the sweet card and the flowers and for help bringing in supplies for our family gathering. Such a nice touch. We also enjoyed the wonderful lobby and the hotel location was great. All and all, lovely hotel and staff. <3

Dear Guest,
We are all very sorry for your loss, but are glad we were able to make your reunion enjoyable. We thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again at Majestic Hotel!

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Majestic Hotel is wonderful! Friendly staff and very spacious rooms! Comfy beds and tasty coffee. Nice area to enjoy the continental breakfast complete with a fireplace. Yummy cookies to enjoy in the afternoon. Loved every minute of my 4 nights spent here!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
jessicainchicago, General Manager at Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear Kristin,
We are so happy to see you had a fabulous stay! Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review and I hope you will allow us to serve you again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Things were less than perfect, kind of like at home, so I was able to feel more relaxed. I am 71 years old and not always comfortable with brand new latest and greatest stuff or perfection at every turn , thus I felt a sense of ......this place is where I should be..

Room tip: It was comfortable, and the people were very nice..
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
We are happy to see you've had a wonderful and comfortable stay at the Majestic. Thank you for your review and we are looking forward to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

The Majestic Hotel is located in such an ideal location in a quiet pretty safety neighborhood. Walk to the lakeshore across the street or catch the bus at the end of the block and be at the heart of the city in minutes. Best of all though, the staff grated us as though they were expecting us and happy to we were there. We were glad to be there too. They're very courteous friendly and professional. The building’s well maintained with character and fun decor. And a great deal. I look forward to staying at the Majestic again soon.

Room tip: Third floor is quietist. The building’s very solid and well maintained but the floors squeak a little :)
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and recommendation to other travelers. We are happy to see you've had a great experience with us and we are looking forward to your next stay as well!

Best,