“I'm DONE trying”

Neighborhood: West Town
Chicago, Illinois
“I'm DONE trying”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Always SLOW. If I walked (past tense) if there was 2 or more people in line, I would never stop. Now, I will never stop. Coffee bar prices are too high and small latte too weak.
No one there seems to have any sense of urgency. I get the whole laid back thing, but who is managing???
My first visit I actually walked out without buying anything. The entire time I was waiting, one person was serviced at the counter. I tried again and again. No improvement.
I was never courages to try any food item other than a simple pre maide muffin. I wasn't prepared to wait even longer.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i go there too often. inconsistent”
Reviewed August 3, 2008

i go there too often. inconsistent

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“tasty sandwiches, decent...”
Reviewed January 19, 2008

tasty sandwiches, decent drinks, and free wi fi. the decor could be more comfy, though, and the hours could be longer.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Swim Cafe? Share your experiences!