Tripadvisor

from $30.88
from $30.88
from $128.00
More Info
All reviews black car legendary service great car hotel downtown highly recommend this company chicago area driver cars vehicle ride
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

On a recent long weekend to Chicago during Christmas we used Legendary both ways airport/downtown. The exceeded my expectations, the vehicles were top of the line, had SUV one way and s-class on the other. Drivers were professional, informative and on-time. Left my phone in the car on way to airport and they had it over-nighted to me before I had even taken off that evening.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We have used this black car service 1st time and WOW! Requested S Class for airport drop off and pick up for our New Years vacation. New car, clean and full luxury you would expect from an S Class Mercedes combined with 1st class service. Leszek was very professional, confirmed booking day before, showed up before scheduled time and provided outstanding service both ways. Booking was very easy, pricing very competitive. While booking, I had a concern about the year of the car, as they are services out there charging "black car service" price but using old cars. Addressed my question in comments section when booking and received an answer with confirmation that they use 2018 or newer cars.
Outstanding!
Will use this service for all future travel arrangements and recommend to anyone looking for black car service.
Sam

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Leszek and his team provide an exceptional service. I booked a car service from Midway to the Western Suburbs for my family during the holidays. When I landed at Midway, I realized I had booked the car service for the wrong date. I emailed Leszek, and he responded immediately via email, text and a phone call. He was able to find us another professional driver before our bags arrived at baggage claim! Keep in mind this was during the busy holiday season and at rush hour. Within 20 minutes of me realizing my error, he had a resolution. Our driver was professional and polite. I highly recommend Leszek' service as it is very dependable, the Suburban SUV we had was very nice and clean. Lezek will go above and beyond to make sure you have a great experience.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

This is by far the best car service that I have ever used. They are professional and pleasant to work with and I will definitely use them again. I highly recommend them. 5 stars in every area!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

In both directions, the drivers were prompt, courteous good drivers.

Would definitely recommend this company n

Date of experience: August 2019