I have stayed at this hotel twice now and really like it. I find it relatively quiet and has wonderful views of the river-- so try to get a room with a river view!! I have switched from the loop W which was a bit to kinetic and like this hotel's convenient but not right in the middle of everything location. I tend to take the blue line in from ohare and is a very short work from the clark an lake stop.
My room has always been spacious, and very attractive but as someone else wrote not over the top. The hotel was formally a Nikko and still has a slight zen asian look.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin