The location is great - right on the river. When you walk into the hotel you are greeted with this great aroma - it smells like relaxation. The lobby and bar area have a modern, cool design. There's a back patio that you can sit on, and walk out of onto the river front. Staff is extraordinarily friendly and helpful. What do I mean by helpful? My wife forgot her iPad charger, and we asked where we could buy one, and they said "Don't buy one. We'll charge it for you!" And they did! My room was nicely designed and clean. The bed - well, in case you didn't know, the Westin is famous for its beds. Bathroom was modern and nicely appointed. Gym is well equipped with what you need during travel. I don't know about the food, but this Westin is near so many restaurants that food will be the least of your concerns - come on, it's Chicago! Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin