This is a decent hotel in the River North area of Chicago. It is slightly less central than the other Westin on Michigan Ave but the river views from the room made it worth the extra few blocks. There was a an odor of mold when entering our room but the room was quiet and comfortable. The lighting in the room was poor, even with all lights on, the room was still very dimly lit. The restaurant staff seemed disorganized at breakfast. The only other thing that I noticed was that they charged for internet access in the rooms. It is almost 2014 and this hotel is still charging guests for this very basic service?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, HotelPower, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin