We had a room on the third floor looking direct at the Chicago River. WOW! The view was unobstructed. I sat for a couple of hours "people watching." What a great and relaxing day. The bed was soft and very comfortable. The room and bathroom was extra clean. There is a charge for wi-fi, but in the lobby, there is no fee for a connection. The staff was friendly and we were able to check our luggage in storage before they had our room ready. We would definately stay here again sometime. The lobby is huge and has lots of sofas and sitting areas and a sushi bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin