We stayed here for a couple of nights in May, 2012 and attended a wedding in the hotel. The property is beautiful and close to many fine restaurants. We didn't eat any meals in the hotel except for the wedding dinner which was outstanding. Presumably the hotel kitchen would serve up the same quality food. Valet parking is very expensive, the same as every other hotel in the area. There are a couple of close-by garage parking alternatives at about 20% less. The hotel is located just a few blocks from Michigan Avenue and the Miracle Mile of fine shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin