I was in Chicago for a conference and the conference hotel was booked, so I made reservations at the Westin on a whim and because of the positive reviews here. Wow--I was so impressed and happy I chose this hotel! The location is perfect, the decor is elegant, the staff was helpful, and the beds are, as they advertised, heavenly. I would definitely stay here again and am already planning a return trip this summer.
The only negatives I can report about this hotel are the business center (the hotel charges a $2.99 internet activation fee and $1 or so per minute of use; I've never had to pay for internet service at a hotel) and the exorbitant prices of food at the restaurant ($2.50 for half a grapefruit is laughable). But these two minor things aside, this hotel is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago