$197
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$232
$179
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$257
$249
Free cancellation until 07/28
$413
$340
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$200
$192
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$193
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
$219
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
BestWestern.com
$278
$202
Agoda.com
2,769 results
All reviewsmichigan avenueheavenly bedgreat locationhancock buildingthe magnificent milethe north endwater tower placerush streetshopping and restaurantslake viewmag milefew blocksnavy piervalet parkingkiraspglobby
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

My first time staying at this hotel and I was very impressed. The rooms have recently been renovated and are very nice and the rooms are a nice size. The location on Michigan ave is excellent for shopping. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded January 13, 2017

Thank you for the kind words, the team will love hearing the feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your first visit and hopefully we will see you back the next time you return to Chicago. Be Well, Be Westin.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

The Westin on Michigan is a great location and the rooms are clean and comfortable. We only stayed one night but wish we would have stayed for a few. So much to do and so little time. We will be back, thanks Westin!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Management response:Responded January 13, 2017

Great to here you enjoyed your time on property! One night is not enough time to enjoy all of the activities near our property! We will be expecting your return for another trip soon. The Heavenly Bed and Michigan Avenue view will be waiting!

Reviewed January 2, 2017

I opted for a partial lake view room and was not disappointed. The room was clean, updated, comfortable and the staff from the valet to the front desk were very welcoming and helpful. If you want a nice place on the Mag mile, this is definitely a great option. Although I am not a pet owner I saw a couple of fur babies staying at the hotel. My only gripe is I wish they had another /restaurant/bar option other than the restaurant connected to the lobby. I really could have used a killer martini! I will definitely choose this hotel for my stay-cation again.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Chocol8Goddess
Management response:Responded January 13, 2017

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your view and your stay with us. Have a wonderful 2017; we will have that martini waiting for you when you come back to visit!

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights . The room was nice and the location of the hotel was nice, right on Michigan ave. No issues until our 2nd night. We were woken up by our neighbors in the adjacent room who were apparently having a party. I know this because I heard multiple voices, males and females, laughing and clearly up drinking. They must have just arrived to their room at 2:45am. I called security, they sent someone up and I heard the whole thing through the door and the peephole. The security guard did not inquire as to whether the 5 or 6 people were registered to stay in that room nor did he ask anyone to leave. The walls are very thin- I heard it all. Then at 4am, after being asleep maybe 20 min, they started up again. When I called the front desk again, they sent a security guard but apparently he didn't want to disturb them so he left - perhaps he didn't hear enough of a noise. So then the front desk calls me back and asks if the security guard could come into my room to hear the noise. Apparently they didn't believe me or needed "proof" as they were concerned about upsetting the noisy people next door. I didn't really want to get dressed to invite a stranger in my room to prove to him how loud they were being. Apparently, the front desk clerk was being coached by the manager on duty. I find the whole incident ridiculous and comical. I paid a lot of money to be there and as it turns out, my husband and I didn't get to sleep until 7am as I was so upset about the way it was handled by management and security. To add insult to injury, when I tried to discuss with the manager the next day, Eileen schreiber, offered us $75 for our inconvenience. Never received an apology for the way it was handled. I paid 3 times that for the room and feel like it was a joke of an offer. Will never stay here again will be advising friends and the family the same. I realize they can't control all noise levels in the hotel but they could have relied on their policy of an appropriate number of people who are authorized to be in the room to show ID. Very poorly handled and I don't appreciate being made to feel like I was an inconvenience when I was simply trying to get a nights sleep.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded January 5, 2017

We take noise complaints very seriously and have strict procedures in place to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay for all of our guest. However, this was not the case with you and I’d like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.

With the nature of New Year’s Eve, we did take the necessary precautions in an attempt to avoid situations such as this and respond immediately when they did present themselves. As explained by our Director of Front Office, we do give a warning before we evict any guest from our property. We feel terrible about this singular occurrence and are quite optimistic that we can regain your confidence with your next stay.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

We stayed right after Christmas and staying at Westin was the best decision we could have made with teenage boys. The restaurant in the hotel was terrific and the hotel is a few yards aways from Michigan Avenue so we could come and go as convenient. The rooms were quiet and very comfortable and the staff was exceptionally helpful in making restaurant recommendations and with other questions we had.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family